Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 41.

Dear New Husband,

I'm still trying to give you an alliterated, cutesy nickname. So far, this hasn't been going very well. All I seem to come up with is El Huz; which is neither an alliteration nor is it even in your native language. Or a real word (Please notice I put that its not our native language first. I am not normal). I think I've just seen that 30 Rock episode too many times where Jack looks just like that Spanish soap opera actor.

I sweetly enjoyed an evening out with you; perhaps not our best evening out, but I cherish it all the same. But I am really ready not to live in a city where 10.9 bajillion people live and drive their cars.

I love you dearly and look forward to future date nights without bad drivers and sleepy eyes and tired bodies.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment