Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 38.

Dear New Husband,

I like showing off my brain to you. I know how I lectured you about how you don't need to show off for me - but that's because you're smart AND athletic. When you're 5'2", you have more showing off to do!

But thank you for wanting to come see me get a certificate and eat some fruit and smoked gouda. I appreciate your constant support and your willingness to sacrifice 'you and me' time, so your compulsive overachieving wife can put hours of hard work into an MSW. And you even don't look at me like I'm nuts when, after a 2 hour ceremony, I say: "Wanna go work out?" What a saint.

You're the best and I look forward to returning the favor when you go back to school! I'm so excited to buy you school supplies and tons of things to organize all your school work with!. . . Too much? Too bad.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment