Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 33.

Dear New Husband,

Thank you for not being that controlling, overbearing, stereotypical male (Although, if you were that way, we would have not been wed 33 days ago. Nor would we have dated) that doesn't let me spend our money on hanging with such sweet girlfriends. But you let me spend money on snacks and treats and carbonated brown sugar and on a ticket to watch Leo and Kate fall in love in 3D.

I'm so thankful that you encourage me to do these things and you know the importance of me getting that 'girl' time that you definitely can't provide. Granted, you could've taken me to see Titanic in 3D, but I appreciate it so much more with girls.

Plus, when I come home after watching a very sappy and mushy movie for 3 and a half hours how much I have missed you and am excited to recite over and over while holding you tight: "Please don't die. Ever."

I love you,
Your New Wife who is so glad that you are not booked on a transatlantic ocean liner. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment