Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 32.

Dear New Husband,

I think Wednesdays might be my least favorite day. I feel rushed at the end of the day when I finally get to see you. And talk to you in person - rather than via text, Google chat, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, etc. But, such is life. Trying to put our relationship and communicating and connectedness with each other in front of the stress of everyday existence.

Some days, thats an easy task. That's mostly on days that are at the end of our weeks. But that's only 2 days out of 7! And then we have date night. That's only 3 out of 7! So we fumble around, realizing what is important and what we can put on the back burner. Right now, that's easy. But one day, in 15 years, when we have littles that will be a whole different story. I pray we can continually put our relationship with each other first, instead of letting it fall in the cracks. Not that we do that currently, but I hope we can keep up this behavior!

I love you,
Your New Wife who thinks the most useless things are important. Except for graduate school. That's not useless. Nor do I give it importance. Paradox.

No comments:

Post a Comment