Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 31.

Dear New Husband,

One whole month! Hard to believe, because it only feels like a week since we said the two most famous last words: "I Do."

I loved getting asked at lunch today: "What have you learned in the last month?" Because it basically helped me prep for today's letter. But so far, in 31 days of wedded bliss, I have learned so much about expectations: Having them, managing them, etc. And that our definitions for abstract things are different. Shocking, right?

And that sharing a Queen bed with someone is so difficult, especially when I want all the space I can garner. Blame it on being the youngest, blame it on sleeping by myself in a full bed for 7 years, but it is what it is. And I'm trying. But maybe for our 1 year we can invest in a King. Eh, eh?

But I hope you know that there is no one else I would rather figure all of this out with. And there is no one else I would rather annoy with my perpendicular sleeping habits. And after a month. . . I wanna marry you all over again.


I love you,
Your New Wife who would let you chase her all the way to Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment