Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 24.

Dear New Husband,

I know all the enrollment nonsense with graduate school has got me in a funk; I'm incredibly bummed that I'm going to be missing our home group for the entire summer. But you have been encouraging and let me rant - two things a woman needs. Especially this woman.

As we continue to navigate new changes, which will occur for the rest of our lives, I hope we can always remember that we are each others cheering section and on the same side. And a few new treats from Ikea put salve on the frustration of botched enrollment.

I love you,
Your New Wife who is so pleased with how her birthday week is going.

PS - I really cannot tell you how glad I am to be sitting next to you on the couch, watching Downton Abbey. Mrs. O'Brien is suuuuuuuspect!

No comments:

Post a Comment