Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 37.

Dear New Husband,

God bless the crockpot.

God bless crescent rolls for being able for me to stuff anything into them and call it good, i.e. marshmallows and chocolate chips.

God bless Gold's Gym with treadmills that let me watch Frasier and BBC News.

God bless you for letting me use our Crate & Barrel monies to buy a fancy slap chop.

I'm so thankful that we insisted on watching "Christmas at Downton Abbey." Even though we were expecting it to be a Christmas special interview with the cast. I've never been so glad to be proved incorrect. And I'm so thankful you jimmy-rigged an old computer screen so I can watch Bones.

You're the best and I love the little things that make up our evenings together.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment