Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 49.

Dear New Husband,

We just finished watching The Cutting Edge; a family favorite o' mine. I appreciate you letting me talk you into an early 90's movie that you've never seen and the premise on Netflix sounds weird. But lets face it, movies on Netflix are mostly terrible. Except for The Cutting Edge, Two Headed Shark Attack and Dr. Zhivago.

But I appreciate all you've been doing today, while I type up more and more notes for my final exam. Our home looks so tidy as you find nooks and crannies to put all the things that haven't settled in the dust of moving.

And, as always, I thoroughly enjoy being your constant date to weddings. Being married and going to weddings might be my new favorite thing. . . Maybe we should start to crash weddings. Especially at where we got married so we can have the cake and food all over again. I really do think about those shrimp quesadillas at least once a day.

You are so dear to me and I am enjoying this day - all the laughter, the sweetness, the us-ness of this day is so wonderful.

I love you,
Your New Wife who always has the best date to events: Her New Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment