Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 42.

Dear New Husband,

In an effort to breathe more spontaneity into our relationship, we went to Top Golf. Then the wait was 2 hours so we went to Downtown McKinney. 

Nothing against you, but I feel that Downtown McKinney was WAAAAY more enjoyable. I'm not above going to Top Golf, but perusing through stores, looking at people's past trinkets and treasure troves and sampling red pepper jelly on white crackers, while strolling hand in hand sipping Peach Mango tea was delightful.

There are few things I love more than exploring and experiencing new places with you - Just getting to be our own tour guides, stroll at our own pace. Laughing at ourselves and the weird things people buy. These are moments of a slow Saturday that I treasure so dearly.

I love you,
Your New Wife who loves the dance you do every time you hear the "Bones" theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment