Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 34.

Dear New Husband,

I think it is so darling that you needed a 'you' date with me. Buffalo Wild Wings - complete with beer and wings. I guess I shouldn't call that darling. But the only synonyms I can come up with are "precious", "cute", etc. All of these adjectives describe puppies and baby otters, not a 'you' date at Buffalo Wild Wings.

But you bring up a great point. When we go out to eat, we go to my favorite places. As a woman, that appeals to me so much and I feel so woo-ed by this. But I understand that we don't go out very often and not that you don't enjoy the places we frequent, but Bee-Dubs helps you feel woo-ed. I get it. So endearing.

I adore that I get to love you and eat messy chicken with you and drink lite beer while discussing the glory that is college football.

Don't miss me too much while I'm off being a girl, celebrating our sweet friend's last fling before the ring.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment