Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 51.

Dear New Husband,

What a date night. It started out so classy at a nice hibachi restaurant. Then, we discussed how much we loved donuts. So we walked to a nearby grocery store, only to discover it was too fancy of an establishment for donuts.

But they were not too fancy to have my favorite tea and Fat Free Half & Half. . . So thanks for letting me grocery shop on our date.

And then I insisted we drive into the bustling city (Although, after 8:30, its not quite bustling anymore) for donuts. Then, we feasted on saturated fats and sugar. Bon appetite.

Thank you for the best date night - random, sweet, and full of hilarity. It was truly one of my favorite evenings that we've spent together, because it just was. No rhyme or reason, I just liked it. I know I badger you constantly about "Well, why did you like it?!" Now you can badger me with the same question and I will answer simply: "Just because."

I love you,
Your New Wife who loves fancy evenings ending with simple treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment