Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 48.

Dear New Husband,

Alright, alright, alright. Top Golf was fun. Not that I didn't think it wasn't going to be fun - but I hate not being the best at something. Marriage really is showing me the areas that I need work. And tonight, that area is competitive spirit, with a defiant need to show everyone else up.

Blame it on being the youngest, blame it on being short, blame it on whatever you want. I think it has everything to do with me having a competitive nature about stuff that truly does not matter. So thanks for continually being patient with me and encouraging me to try again, no matter how many times I 'wiffed' the golf club.

I just enjoyed cracking jokes with you, having a slow evening, spent on our own time. I just love being able for us to call shots on what we do together without a care in the world. It truly is a pleasure to have a slow moving life with you.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment