Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 50.

Dear New Husband,

I hate change. And I hate not having enough space to keep all of our beloved belongings that we probably don't need any more.

Sigh. I was bound for an emotional meltdown, you know. I hadn't had one in a while. We should hang up one of those "Accident Free for 'X' number of days" signs. Except it would say "Emotional Meltdown Free for, etc. etc." Although we probably would be erasing it at least once a month. And the whole "All of our closets look like an excerpt from Hoarders" thing is driving me up the wall. What's worse is that I am realizing all of my stuff that we have to move into here. Such is life. Besides, I can put up with anything for 3 months!. . . Suddenly feeling very envious of all those who get married and move into a house immediately. I want to force them to share less than 800 square feet with another person.

But thanks for not listening to me when I insisted that we throw/give away/sell all of our possessions so we could have more space in our apartment. Because, again, we're moving in 3 months. That's it. A drop in the bucket of time we'll spend together. So thanks for letting me sob horrifically. And being apparently fine with the fact that you married an overly organized Type A insane person.

I love you,
Your New Wife that is wondering if you can have a garage sale with an apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment