Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 44.

Dear New Husband,

What. A. Day. Budgeting and realizing how much money we actually don't have. Sigh. In the words of Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids: "Help me, I'm poooor."

But the good news is that I hear this is normal for newly married couples. So here's to creativity. And Pinterest. I hope we continue to see this as an opportunity to find new things to do and to love on coupons. But lets not turn into those crazy couponers that hoard laundry detergent or cat food. That's just creepy.

And here's to hoping you can come with me as I jet halfway across the world in less than a month. Because I would miss you far too much for those almost 3 weeks. And then Paul & Linda McCartney would definitely have us beat at nights spent apart. So remember, we can't let the McCartney's beat us. 

No sir (Pun intended?). No way.

I love you,
Your New Wife who has an unexplained obsession with competing with the McCartney's.

No comments:

Post a Comment