Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 208.

Dear New Husband,

Kind of a not so great day. But we made it through the day and had a great night. Who doesn't love home made kettle corn and junk tv? Especially that Grey's Anatomy.

I say it all the time "Oh yeah. This is it. I'm done with this show" and then I come back. Hating myself and that ding dang show as soon as its over. Sigh.

This is the wife you married - lamenting over fictional characters way more than is culturally appropriate; I care way too much. But what else is new? However, because I care way too much, I'm pretty sure that's how I landed you for an El Huz.

Or at least that's what I tell myself to make me feel better. . . I mean, you do like that about me, right? Right. Kthanxbye.

I love you,
Your New and Overly Involved with Fictional Characters Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment