Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 214.

Dear New Husband,

Happy 7 month anniversary! I only know this because you reminded me about it today via text. To all those girls out there that complain men have no capacity to remember things, just remember this: I literally cannot remember my wedding date and you, my husband, can. That's normal, right? 

As I fall asleep in my old bedroom at my parents house, know that I do miss you like crazy, but I love spending time here. And I'm so glad you are so incredibly supportive of me spending time with my Momma than being home as you have a short stint back in our home, before heading back out to the work event.

Thanks for being supportive in the most simple of ways. And for buying me a copy of Glamour magazine for today's present so I had something to read on the plane.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment