Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 217.

Dear New Husband,

I spent the day helping my Momma unpack and sort the rest of our wedding decor today, and I stumbled upon so many leftovers of our wedding program. It was a sweet, simple reminder of all the hard work you put into our wedding. You were continually keeping me updated with your progress on the program; always wanting my input. 

And they turned out lovely. I know I already told you how awesome the programs were/are but I'll tell you again: These programs are awesome. Your commitment to something that I saw as something so important only yielded your best efforts, which I know is a reflection of your love and care for not only me, but the stuff I care about. So thank you for always caring about the stuff I care about - even if its as trivial as a wedding program. Or needing to stop everything I'm doing to tell you we need something from the grocery store. Its the strangest things that I see as important - so thanks for not thinking that I am strange. Or at least not telling me out loud that you think I'm strange. 

My ego appreciates it.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment