Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 210.

Dear New Husband,

Our sports luck continues to decline. Currently, we are probably the biggest sports curmudgeons; greater than. . . Red Sox fans? Cubs fans? Everyone that lives in Wisconsin? So I guess, uh. . . Go Old Dominion?

Oh well. We can't have it all. We've been incredibly sports spoiled these past couple of years, so its time to go back to suffering - well go back to sports suffering and introducing you to sports suffering. It is truly unpleasant. I'll walk you through it.

The upside is that it is finally under 70 degrees here - even better it is under 60 degrees. Hello, cute fall/winter clothing! Another upside is you took me out on a fun and nice dinner/evening. And ANOTHER upside is that you got me presents - one to open each day that you are gone on your nine day work trip. Just so many good things happening all around.

I guess if our teams have to be terrible, then all of that makes it for it. Maybe. Just a little.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment