Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 211.

Dear New Husband,

Okay. So I was only slightly sad that you missed your flight this morning - and the only reason I was sad was because it brought you so much grief.

But hey, I got to get breakfast with you and spend extra time with you today before you left! Everyone wins! Well. Not really. Unless everyone equates to just me. Which it doesn't. FYI.

So, its not a big secret that I love you. Its not a big secret that I've flown on a lot of airplanes. Yet whenever you fly/travel without me, I get incredibly anxious. Its ridiculous. You have no idea how many times I've had to restrain myself from texting to you: "HAS THE PILOT BEEN FLYING FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS. DOES HE HAVE A FAMILY TO GET HOME TO OR IS HE SHAMELESSLY FLIRTING WITH AN AIRLINE ATTENDANT." These are the eccentricities I only share with you after the fact. Because if they actually showed up, I'm certain you would think I was nuts. Or maybe you already do.

But you're the one that married me. Weirdo.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment