Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 230.

Dear New Husband,

After a pretty up and down week, it was very nice to have you come home, pizza in hand and have an evening at home with one of my family's favorite 'Halloween' movies: Arsenic & Old Lace. I'm so glad you have a weird sense of humor like my family does. I mean, we may have not gotten married otherwise.

Well. Almost an evening at home, as we finally ventured out to the Trader Joe's that FINALLY opened in our neck of the woods. And I have to say, I'm a top fan. Cheaper produce, wine, Greek yogurt AND. The mother load.

The goat cheese with cranberry spread that I have been dreaming about since we left France. They had it. And for a steal of a deal. Its taking everything within me to not eat that whole thing at once. Just slather myself in goat cheese cranberry goodness. Hubba.

Thanks for being the kind of guy that follows me around the grocery store as I pad around to find the best deals with my coupons in hand. Thanks for being you.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment