Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 229.

Dear New Husband,

After spending most of today in a Benadryl stupor, I thought it was appropriate to try and go play some tennis and bake some cookies. Two very important and accomplished tasks I can check off of my list.

These days, I'm not sure my body really knows how to rest, so maybe all this hives/allergic reaction/anaphylatic shock business was just the ticket. Not that I'm interested in a repeat of last night's events. I could pretty much be fine if I went my whole life without that happening again. 

Despite all that, this break has been good for me. Even in a Benadryl stupor. So thanks for being kind, for taking care of me and going with me to get weird ingredients from the store so I can make Weight Watchers chocolate chip cookies.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment