Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 228.

Dear New Husband,

Well. A day that started out with me being incredibly exhausted still from our whirlwind weekend in Stillwater, the stress of school, and work, and you know, basic existence. We made a great call in having a night in, recuperating from whatever was ailing me.

And then, oh then. Enter hives, trouble breathing, swollen tongue, paramedics, vomiting, low blood pressure, ambulance ride, etc. etc.

"Oh? You wanted a quiet night in? NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND." - Liz's antibodies


Well. At least you know you married the adventure of a lifetime. I swear I never get this ill. But of course, my first year of marriage, I put you through the medical ringer. Hope you're enjoying the ride, El Huz. Because there will probably be more where all of this mess came from.

I love you,
Your New and Allergic Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment