Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 232.

Dear New Husband,

As Dallas Cowboys tickets fell into our laps today, I knew I wanted to snatch them up for you and a friend. Partly because I feel heinous, and partly because I think you need some 'dude' time without your wifey.

You humor me by buying tickets to Aida, frequenting trendy sushi restaurants, wandering around Anthropologie, and watching my guilty pleasure tv shows next to me. And while some might criticize you for your manhood, I say that this makes you more of a man; you know the important things to your wife and 30 minutes - 4 hours is nothing to you if it means you get to spend time with me. So thank you for humoring your wife and learning to try new things. 

My reward is snagging a friend's free tickets to the Cowboys game and watching you so excited to attend a game that you didn't know you were going to attend.

You're welcome. You deserve fun treats.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment