Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 231.

Dear New Husband,

We have really great friends. And a really great life. Sometimes, I forget that we have a great life. We are fortunate enough that I never forget we have really great friends, because they always invite us to cool stuff, like park openings. 

And I have to say, I've been looking forward to this park opening since I moved to our city over three years ago. Its amazing to live in a city that wants to innovate itself, by tunneling a section of highway and then building a park on top of the tunnel. And right next to the beloved Arts District, where you sweetly asked me to be your wifey. 

Naturally, to go along with our evening was a ride on public transit [I still wish we lived somewhere where the public transit was more reliable and not as sketch], crisp autumn weather, FOOD TRUCKS, an Owen Wilson sighting, vino, laughs and our favorites. Thanks for always being a fun date, for always having the best interests at heart and for keeping short accounts.


I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment