Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 216.

Dear New Husband,

Another day spent enjoying time with my Momma. You are spending another day working. Well, I spent part of the day working. But I digress.

Unfortunately, we are not on par to defeat the McCartney's in nights spent apart. And yet I'm not as bothered as I thought I would be. Mainly because we are separately doing the things we need to do and that is okay. Besides, this time apart means that you have given me all these fun chotckie gifts to open! Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?! Or be upset about why I am getting the gifts!

Sure, you can go on work trips - it just means I get gifties! Hooray!. . . I'm just kidding. Only slightly. Maybe. Yeah, who are we kidding, I'm not kidding.

I love you,
Your New Wife who loves the sweet gifts her New Husband leaves behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment