Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 267.

Dear New Husband,

A day complete with discovering you may have been bitten by a brown recluse [Pending further investigation and you making a doctor's appointment for tomorrow], me napping for most of the afternoon as I stayed up until 2 am last night working on a group project/assignments for class, me working more on assignments for class, and ending with a Dallas Cowboys win. 

Oh, and your triumphant return home. Let's not forget that. I'm glad you had a great time, but I'm so glad you're home. Mainly because I love you. And mainly because I still have some Christmas decorations I want to hang, but cannot do it solo because I'm too short.

Thankful for your genetics that make you tall. Thankful that you always miss me when you're gone.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment