Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 266.

Dear New Husband,

While you're off in the woods and I'm at home, doing things like getting a mani/pedi, getting a car wash and spending our money at Trader Joe's on things like Greek yogurt and prosciutto, its fun for me to live the pseudo single-lady life style.

Well. Pseudo single-lady life style that includes staying up late to continue to work on my school work and work projects that are still left undone. But that's beside the point - its nice to have some alone time, and some time with friends. Not that I don't get those things when you are in town, but. . . I feel like I'm explaining this wrong and making it sound terrible. But you know what I mean. I think its something along the lines of absence makes the heart grow fonder. And I'm enjoying getting some things taken off of my to-do list. Or something like that.

Excited to have you back home tomorrow, but have enjoyed this weekend.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment