Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 273.

Dear New Husband,

A day spent running errands. . . Which was a recipe for disaster. Sometimes, life is not as fun as we would like, but I love that we know how to make up and move on in a healthy manner. Thanks for always sticking it out with me and trying to see what life is like from my side of the world.

And, what started out as going to run some more errands following dinner [Delicious roast beef recipe that my Momma taught me the last time she was here] ended up going to look at Christmas lights in a neighborhood where Clark Griswold resides.

Spur of the moment little adventures like that is one of the reasons why marrying you was such a wonderful idea.


That and you don't make me look like the only ridiculous person in a photo. But really, we get easily excited about Christmas.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment