Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 294.

Dear New Husband,

Today, we had a lot on our to do list. Including getting my car's [Victor Hugo the Honda] brakes check and an oil change for your car. As well as several different items that had just fallen in the cracks in between finishing graduate school, graduating, Mexico, Christmas, etc.

Then we both treated ourselves for our semi-hard work. For me, that included dinner and an outlet trip with a hands down, all time favorite o' mine. For you, that included dinner by yourself at Chipotle and buying the new iPhone at Sam's. . . . .

How we ever fell in love, I'll never know. But I'm thankful that we know how to have independent fun, then reconvene for some quality time, marathoning through episodes of The West Wing.

Maybe we should send a Christmas card to Aaron Sorkin. And to Netflix for having The West Wing on streaming.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment