Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 287.

Dear New Husband,

I cannot believe that today is our last day. It seems as though we just got here.

And, naturally, we spent all of today sitting out by the pool, where I victoriously finished the first Harry Potter book for a second time and sunburned my feet. MY FEET. Of all things. Sheesh.

But we finished our trip off with a second dinner at our favorite restaurant on the property, and enjoyed discussing every detail of our trip. True quality time and sweet moments with you, darling one.

Thank you for planning this trip with me, for celebrating with me, and being just as excited as I was/am for spending time together, sharing this adventure and not being too annoyed when I keep singing "I got two tickets to paradise! Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!"

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment