Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 276.

Dear New Husband,

My first day as a 'Master's Graduate' [Well, technically its my first day. I haven't officially graduated yet, but I've completed all the coursework!] and I go into work as I have neglected work for what seems like months. I know that 'months' is not true - but I love my job and hate that I have had to put it on the back burner these past few weeks. 

And then you made it to the finals of your basketball intramural league! We won't talk about the outcome of the game, but I'm so proud that you guys made it to the finals! It may be just intramural's, but its still important to you, which makes it even more important to me.

Sweet, simple day - complete with pizza because hey, sometimes you gotta neglect all those leftovers for hot, fresh junk food. C'est la vie.

I love you,
Your New Wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment