Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 283.

Dear New Husband,

First full day in Mexico, and we didn't get sunburns!! Its the personal victories that I tend to treasure the most.

It was nice just to enjoy time by the ocean, and the pool, just enjoying books and the gorgeous weather here. I could get used to being waited on hand and foot. Although, its going to make going home a little more arduous. Please be gracious with me if we come home and I ask for a bottle of water and a Pina Colada. . . I over adapt to my climates.

I did throughly enjoy walking out of the evening 'show' when we found out that it was audience participation night. Audience participation nonsense? Nope, we're out.


Also, Apple really needs to work on how harsh the photo flash on the iPhone is. Sheesh.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment