Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 270.

Dear New Husband,

It was an enjoyable date night, celebrating the fact that I am finished with my major assignments for graduate school. We celebrated by going to see Lincoln at a nearby movie theater that serves dinner and drinks, while you are reclining in a recliner.

I mean, really. How much more American could we get?

But movies like that get me all twitterpated in regards to the democratic process of policy making. . . Gives me an itch to get my law degree. Hold me back, dear one. Encourage me that master level social workers can get somewhere with policy without a law degree.

Otherwise, you will have more psychotic, emotional breakdowns if I do decide that law school is in my future. You've been warned.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment