Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 265.

Dear New Husband,

We only have 100 days left of letters. Where does time go? Fortunately, for us, time has gone into investing into each other, time has gone into spending lots of time in airports, time has gone into school work, time has gone into figuring out how money exactly works - and how you do that thing rich people do where you take money and turn it into more money, time has gone into realizing that holy crap - we committed the rest of our lives to this person and they are really annoying me, time has gone into realizing holy crap - we committed the rest of our lives to this person and I have never accomplished anything to deserve the sacrifice they put into this weird marriage thing.

As Ferris Bueller once said "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Thankful that these letters are a reflection of looking around at this weird process of learning another person, and learning myself with another person.

And I'm thankful that you're off in the woods so I can hog up the whole bed.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment