Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 242.

Dear New Husband,

Tonight was spent gathering Christmas presents for your family [As we're celebrating Christmas with them when we get to Virginia for Thanksgiving] - and I have to say it was a wild success.

I have to admit, I'm a list person. I am a list maker. I am organized. I am tediously boring at times. So not being able to shop from a list is difficult for me, but I'm proud of the creativity that innately came out.

Let's all high five.

Thanks for laughing just as hard as me at a book full of meerkats, and being wildly entertained by my vast knowledge of nerdy things - like who composes music for movie soundtracks. This is just a by-product of having your Dad be a band nerd. But I'm glad these are things you enjoy about me, because these are things I enjoy about myself. I know a lot of random trivia that may not seem valuable to others, but it is valuable to me. I may not know anything about physics, but I know who made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs.


Thanks for being the Mitchell to my Cam.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment