Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 239.

Dear New Husband,

I loved getting an extra hour of sleep this morning, but it proves to be a very confusing evening as I remain convinced that it is almost midnight, rather than almost 11 pm. But I digress.

I enjoyed a day with you, cheering on my amazing Aunt as she accomplished such a huge milestone - walking 60 miles in 3 Days. She did it for my Marmee, but its amazing to see how many other women benefit from her commitment. A very inspiring day that makes me feel very life affirmed about what we get to do for a job: We get to impact people's lives [Hopefully!] for the better. What. In. The. Crazy.

Also, let us not forget about the fabulous lunch we had downtown. Brunch next weekend? Also also, re-watching Dowton Abbey with my Marmee reminds me how awesome this show is. Is it January yet?

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment