Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 258.

Dear New Husband,

I truly enjoyed an evening/day out with your family at Busch Gardens - but it seriously feels so weird that its Christmas already. I mean, sure Thanksgiving was yesterday and we're celebrating Christmas with your family tomorrow, but that's not what I mean.

What I mean is that I cannot believe that this year is almost over, that its almost Christmas. WHAT. Weren't we just getting married yesterday? Weren't you just proposing last week? Weren't we just emailing back and forth about engagement rings; both awkwardly excited about what it all meant? Weren't we just going on our first date? HOW DOES TIME MOVE SO QUICKLY.

Despite the fact that I'm starting to freak myself out that 2012 is almost over, I truly did enjoy time with your family today. I enjoyed every minute of getting to be part of your story.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment