Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 262.

Dear New Husband,

I've been hunched over the computer for far too long today/tonight/all day. Yet another paper is due tomorrow and I am crunching it down to the wire on this one. I think this might be the most pitiful paper I have written in all of graduate school. 

Which makes sense because its a counseling, therapy focused paper and my concentration is not in counseling. Woof. But oh well - pushing forward for the great goal of a Master's, which is so close to being in my grasp.

Thanks for being supportive and not being too upset when I fly off the handle and meltdown into the shell of a normal, functioning human being. You deserve awards, parades and as much Reese's as a stomach can hold. Thanks for always trying to cheerlead me onto success.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment