Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 250.

Dear New Husband,

Those Red Lobster Crabfest commercials finally got to us, as we spent the evening enjoying one pound of crab legs and other treats from the sea. Hubba.

I'm not usually a huge fan of Red Lobster, as I have all those obnoxious beliefs about supporting local businesses, etc. etc. But that was pretty enjoyable. So cheers to you, R. Lobs for a splendid date night. And you, El Huz for a splendid date night. Followed by a viewing of the movie Date Night.

What more could I ask for?! But seriously, it was a nice evening not talking about school, work, and everything else that is causing us to stress out. Thanks for forcing me to not focus on how overwhelmed we both are and to instead, focus on how blessed we are to have each other.

And to have Crabfest.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment