Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 264.

Dear New Husband,

With assignments, stress ulcers, and tears inevitably on the horizon for me, it was nice to be able to have a date night with you. Granted, I wish we had known a little bit more about what we were getting ourselves into with Flight - which I now predict will be shown in graduate level social work classes for years to come. Especially in regards to substance abuse.

But it was worth it; it was worth it to pretend that we do not have any kinds of responsibility headed our way. Just us sharing a meal [God bless Texas & its dine-in movie theaters] and a movie.

Thanks for always making time, every week, to date your wife. I know plenty of wives that do not have the fortune that I have to have you. . . But then you would have multiple wives. Although I'd be dying by inches of curiosity to see how you make a date night happen for each of those wives.

But I digress.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment