Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 246.

Dear New Husband,

I am writing this post earlier than usual because. . . Well. I'm tired. And you're tired as well, so I imagine come my normal time of posting these letters, we will both be asleep.

We get the chance to do pretty cool things and travel to pretty cool places. But my favorite is when people volunteer to work with us; volunteers might be some of my favorite people of all time. They freely give of time and resources and usually have such sweet dispositions and serving hearts. Today was no exception as a church volunteered their time and resources to pack meals and seeds for those who desperately need it.


Our feet, our muscles, our spirits, our minds - they're all tired. But I know my heart is full as I see so many people and families that care so much about people they will never meet.

We have the greatest jobs.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment