Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 261.

Dear New Husband,

Longest day ever? Almost. It definitely does not beat all the quality time we spent traveling to Central Asia. But, getting up at 5 am is for the birds. Let the record show: I do not enjoy early mornings.

Plus I really did not enjoy that we had to take two separate flight patterns to get home. Things that happen when you book flights with your frequent flier miles. Le sigh. But, you didn't miss much. As I slept on all two of my flights. I didn't even put my tray down for drink service, that's how tired I was. That's almost unheard of! 

Because if I'm paying for a flight, then I am getting that 'free' drink that I have rightfully earned by paying $25 for my checked bag!!!

Thankful you got an earlier flight home. Thankful you take care of me when I feel incredibly dreadful. Thankful that you clean up when I am so exhausted/sick. You da best. As per usual.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment