Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 249.

Dear New Husband,

A full day for the both of us. My day filled with school, your day filled with the end of the year newsletter we send out. It seems we are two chickens. Just running around with our heads cut off.

Which is probably a bad thing because hey, if we're both missing our heads, who can see where we're going?

Did I take the metaphor too far?. . . Yeah. Probably.

Our busy lives is another sign the holidays and the end of the year is nigh. But in the midst of this overwhelmingly busy season in our lives, I'm thankful that you willingly help out with so much so I don't have to do all of this stuff by myself. Because we all know what would inevitably happen there: I would deny I had anything to do until the last minute and then emotionally destroy myself trying to get everything done.

Oh my. I am truly a horribly time managing human being.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment