Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 237.

Dear New Husband,

Well. I spent the day pawing through other people's trinkets, collectibles and antiques with my Marmee and our dear friend. It. Was. Awesome. And incredibly exhausting. Fortunately for you and for our bank account, it was so overwhelming, that I only purchased one item. 

I appreciated the quality time with these two women, but I'm not going to lie: I was definitely excited to come home and take my shoes off.

I even more enjoyed watching "How to Steal a Million" with you and my Marmee tonight. One of the few Audrey Hepburn movies that I had not seen, nor had my Marmee, and now I'm so glad I have seen it. Even more glad that you enjoyed a classic movie with one of my favorite actresses. Always a treat.

Thanks for being you and always supporting your wife going on a 'junk hunt.'

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment