Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 243.

Dear New Husband,

After being so busy at work this week, you took today off. Which I fully support. Fully. And I'm so thankful you stayed at home. First, because you really needed that time off. Second, you got so much done around our apartment to prepare for our friends coming over tonight.

You even cut up the spaghetti squash - because I literally cannot chop that gourd.

Thanks for trying to be as engaged as possible with our friends, despite the very close Virginia Tech football game that was on. And thanks for being just as enthusiastic as I was as I used Borax on almost every cleanable surface. It is truly exciting to see our bathtub that clean. And our disposal that clean. And our toilets that clean. . .

Oh gosh. I've gotten old. I'm excited over a new cleaning agent to clean surfaces in our apartment.

Send help. And chocolate.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment