Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 263.

Dear New Husband,

Yet another stressful day. Including me forgetting that a professor that always wanted assignments emailed to him decided he wanted our major paper turned in, a la hard copy.

Which only aided into me turning into a bigger basket case than I already am. Fun times for all to be had. But then you pulled moves like these:



And drove up a copy of my paper to me. You truly saved my behind. You're my sweetheart, darling one.

Thanks for being flexible and being willing to cancel our usual Wednesday night small group plans so I could stay at home, brood, and work on more homework. You have been incredibly considerate during this rough patch of school, work and being sick. So keep on, keeping on. Your love and deep care does not go unnoticed. And I hope that some day you become completely batty so I can return the favor.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment