Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 253.

Dear New Husband,

I am so blessed to have a man that will take me to the zoo so I can spend the afternoon watching otters swim around. Because I have a ridiculous obsession with these precious, adorable mammals.


SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE.

Plus, you even tried, beforehand, to get the zoo to allow me back there to play with the otters, possibly feed them and/or swim with them. WHAT. Turns out, the zoo doesn't even allow their otter handlers close to them, so it feels as natural of a habitat as possible for these precious, adorable, noisy, stinky, and playful animals.

Thanks for trying to make my otter dreams come true. And thanks for not thinking its weird that an adult is so obsessed with a furry animal.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment