Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 99.

Dear New Husband,

I can't believe how much I've learned about you in these last 99 days. And how much I've learned about communication. Woof. Its a good thing social workers dedicate themselves to being life long learners and I love to learn, otherwise I would've been some kind of cheesed off:

"WHAT. What do you mean this changes over time and I learn something different everyday until I drop dead?! I cry uncle"


Okay, maybe that's not true, but that's the inner monologue I would probably have.

So we spent today like we do every relaxing day - with a mini House marathon, pool time and realizing some people didn't get the memo that smoking is bad for your health, and enjoying time together. You are a delight and I am enjoying learning how to communicate with you.

Tomorrow, we're trying smoke signals as a form of communication. Burn ban be damned. So clear your schedule and bring a fire extinguisher truck.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment