Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 95.

Dear New Husband,

Thank you for cutting up the peanut butter cup bars I made for the surprise baby shower tonight.

Cold dessert treats + Wimpy arms = Help me.

And for not being too disappointed that all of the treats were for others, not just for us. But it paid off since now we have about 10 leftover for you to eat. And yes, you get to eat them all. Because they are incredibly unhealthy and as you carry the weight of working out in this relationship, so you get to eat all the bad/good stuff. Maybe that should be my motivation for working out more. . . Its as though a light has just dawned on me. Is that why everyone works out? So they can eat all the fatty foods they want? I feel as though I have been had.

Anyway, thanks for always being the hunk that helps me open finnicky lids and jars and cut up complex dessert treats.

I love you,
Your Wimpy New Wife Who Hates the Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment