Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 89.

Dear New Husband,

First full day back in the USA! We celebrated by getting up at 5 am [Here's to you, jet lag], watching Psych and eating breakfast from Whataburger, and having hot dogs and chips for dinner. Not sure there is anything more American than that. . . I mean, you even went into work today. What an American work ethic. Here's to you, El Huz.

I still cannot believe we spent almost 2 hours in Super Target today. I'm going to blame it on the fact that it is Super Target and I don't know how to stay focused in there, and that we went in unprepared: No list. But, we somehow managed to buy things we needed and something we didn't [$16 season of House, I'm looking at you. And I'm gleefully looking at you].

Despite the fact that we will both probably be asleep as soon as I press publish on this, I hope you know how I treasure our life together. I know that things are not perfect, and that they never will be. But as we continue to strive to be the best we can be for the other person, know that I always know I fell in love with the best guy I've ever known. . . Even though I get confused and annoyed about which suitcases need to be stored where and in where.

I love you,
Your New Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment